The Dive Master course is your first step into the professional levels of SCUBA diving. You will improve your water skills and stamina, increase your ability to organize and solve problems, develop your leadership abilities – qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
• Two Star Diver / Advanced Open Water Diver
• 16 years old (parent permission for minors under the age of 18)
• 40 logged, stamped dives
• Fill in a medical questionnaire stating good health, or take a medical examination by a diving doctor if necessary
• Valid Diving Insurance (purchasable at the diving center) • A logged stamped dive dated within the last 6 months. If 6 months have past since your last logged dive, you will be asked to participate in a Refresh Dive before joining the course
About the Course:
The course can be completed in at least 8 days.
The first part of the course will elevate your personal diving skills to a professional level. The second part of the course will develop your leadership abilities, enabling you to lead a group of divers and be responsible for other divers.
During the practical training sessions you will learn to handle emergency situations, deal with leadership issues, and perform deep dives to a depth of 42 meters. During the theoretical sessions you will increase your knowledge of diving theory to instructor level. Through out the course you will be permitted to dive as many dives needed to improve your diving skills and training.
As a certified Dive Master you can:
• Lead a group of certified divers on a guided dive
• Assist instructors with student divers
• Dive to a maximum depth of 42 meters accompanied with a certified Dive Master or above
TIDF Three Star Diver (Dive Master): 3600 NIS
PADI Divemaster: 3300 NIS
PADI Divemaster + RD + EFR (10 days): 4300 NIS